I guess since I was raised in a home where loyalty actually meant LOYALTY I automatically assumed that the world I was living in felt the same way. That certainly has not been the case. The older I became the more I realized that some considered faithfulness as something that was true as long as they weren’t caught and I suppose that may be true. I mean, if no one knows but you and your whore that you’re being a whore yourself then really no harm done, right? But unfortunately the truth always comes out and usually when the innocent party least expects it. Here you are, thinking your love and your marriage is strong and nothing will ever come between you and then you see a text, a photo or you overhear a phone conversation. That’s usually all it takes to make a woman start questioning and inevitably start investigating and they say if you have to ask, you already fucking know. Personal experience leads me to believe that this is 100% accurate. I could go on and on talking about why men stray but this blog is about the bitches that think they have the right to step in and takeover. That’s right sluts, this one is for you.
So what is it that makes a woman feel like a married man is the man for her? Now this is where some feelings might get hurt. I have seen this happen quite a bit and I’ve noticed that a lot of these whores (I’d call them mistresses but none of these bitches are worthy of such a complicated word) have come from broken homes, with the father either abusive or not present and a cheater himself. Some of them have mothers that have sat back and watched it all happen and never said a word. Listen up whores, if you’re looking for an excuse I just gave it to you. Obviously this doesn’t apply to all whores. Some bitches just like the chase that is involved with married men. They want to see if they’re good enough to lure a man out of his home and away from his family and when they do they feel like they’ve won. Not true. Not too many men would turn down a blowie on the sly. You just made it easy. Because you’re easy. Congratulations, I guess?
Once the cheating has been discovered what is the next step? I’ll tell you what it should be and you can decide if you want to take that route. I must advise that you do because I’ve had fabulous results ;-) Here’s my list and reasoning behind it:
· Confront the bitch. Let her know that you know and you’re no longer going to sit back and watch as it unravels. Be as intimidating as you can. You need this bitch scared of you! Key key key! If she’s not scared of you what’s going to stop her? NOTHING! These hoes don’t have souls!
· If the confrontation ends up with both of you yelling back and forth your next step should always be……violence! Fuck yes I said it, fuck no I don’t take it back. Hit her. Hit her hard. Can’t throw a punch? Hello mace! Hello stun gun! This bitch needs to know you’re crazy and will go to any lengths to keep what is yours. Like I said, YOU WANT HER SCARED OF YOU!
· Find out where she works, get her fired. Find out who her family is, send them her naked pics. This shit just got REAL!
· Buy you something nice with HIS money. Because we all want nice things and why not make a cheating asshole pay for it?!?!
· Find a counselor, a pastor or a trusted family member to sit down and talk with you and your husband together and figure out what the hell went wrong and if you want to stay together, fix it! If you’re done, get everything you can out of him and bash his ass everywhere. You deserve to. You did what you were supposed to do and you had no control over another person’s actions.
That pretty much covers it. Hope you enjoyed reading and I hope you take my advice. If you don’t agree with me fuck off. I agree with me. Until next time………………………….