Being a new blogger means I have been spending a lot of my time trying to get people to visit my website, read all of my blogs and keep them coming back frequently to view newly added items. Today a good friend of mine, Jack, was kind enough to advertise for me on his Facebook page. He works for a radio station across the river in Paducah, KY. They have a Facebook called "Outlaw Hours" which is a show on 93.3 (WKYQ) that is played during the weekend consisting of country music songs typically about drinking, drugs, hard working men and honky tonk heroes (think Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Jr.).  Thank you Jack! Just for you I am posting these three videos that are truly "outlaw country".

"Georgia on a Fast Train"
I love this song! When I think of country music, this is exactly the sound I want to hear playing. My Dad and I would request this every Saturday night on our local station and sit and talk while we waited for it to come on. Great memories attached to this song!

"Never Smoke Weed with Willie Again"
This song is one that I wish I would have written myself. It's humorous , has a great chorus and is about one of my favorite country music artist, Willie Nelson.
"Tear in My Beer"
I cannot even begin to explain how emotional this song can make me. This was one of my Dad's favorite songs (country music was all he listened to) and every time I hear it I think of him. I really love this song and the way it makes me feel when I listen to it.

Comments

Cactus Jack
06/27/2014 11:24pm

Thanks for the roses, Susan! However, I didn't just toss out your blog as a friend. I thoroughly enjoyed your views and you have a true talent for putting your thoughts out for us to read. The blog is well written and I liked it from beginning to end. I read every post I found. While the language will be a tad salty for some, the opinions were well thought out and well presented and I look forward to seeing more. Thanks to you for bringing our Outlaw favorites to your pages. See you on the radio. Love, Cactus Jack

05/25/2016 3:04pm

Every log can be useful for the thanks purpose. It can be visible for the main type of the other people. It deals with the new technology for the main type of the other things. This can be visible for the most features as well.

Stephanie Hill
07/22/2016 11:52pm

Please Play a song for my brother . It's his 33 Birthday tomorrow.
10 & a 2 Willy Nelson / Her name is ******* George Jones

10/02/2016 8:20am

Jack and its discoveries are really amazing. In this video Billy Joe shows the purpose of this blogger very soon. This video and its purpose is really heart touching.

12/02/2016 5:49am

great post

Thanks for posting such good content

02/17/2017 3:52am

we are going to discuss 7 zip tool for windows 10 that is used for compressing and decompressing the files

tn sslc results 2017:Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil

Nadu (DGE) has recently conducted State level Board Examinations to

all the Candidates those who are studying 10th Class in the State of

Tamil Nadu.

04/28/2017 2:46am

Big Data industry is growing at a rate of 10% each year and leaves its impact on nearly every business house worldwide big data online training

07/12/2017 7:54am

Dolby has connected for six licenses for the up-terminating Atmos Elevation speaker innovation. Dolby is authorizing this innovation for amplifier producers who wish to offer a Dolby-guaranteed Atmos Elevation module

07/15/2017 5:37am

iRoot Apk Download: iRoot is the propelled rendition of vroot and it accompanies quicker android establishing

capacities and better similarity. It accompanies iRoot APK super-client android application and it is much better

establishing application today.

08/04/2017 6:10am

Dependence Industries is get ready to dispatch highlight telephones with 4G capacity, making another class of cell phones in India in an offer to draw in a huge number of clients to its telecom wander Reliance Jio Infocomm launched JioPhone for free

08/05/2017 5:33am

Today is about excitement when you get exhausted or require some unwinding. In light of that point, Terrarium TV download application is made to give full HD movies, serials and that’s just the beginning.