Stoner Flick Countdown! I had to do a dozen, because a dozen sounds nice and I got tired of thinking so you get whatcha got. Hope you all enjoy it! So here we go....

12. Knocked Up. An earthquake hits, what do you save: your pregnant girlfriend or your glass bong? GLASS BONG! If your girl falls that bitch isn't going to bust into a million pieces!!!

11. Reefer Madness. Completely ridiculous. Unintentionally hilarious.

10. Blow. "I crossed an imaginary line with a bunch of plants."
"The line you crossed was real and the plants you brought with you were illegal."
Okay, so it's mostly about cocaine but George and Tuna started out as the Ganja Kings of Manhattan Beach.

9. Our Idiot Brother. He sells weed. To a cop. In uniform on the job.

8. Dazed and Confused. Got a joint? It'd be a lot cooler if you did....

7. Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Spicoli is the typical high school stoner. Except cooler because dude ordered a pizza during class.

6. Harold and Kumar. Best Day Ever checklist?
A. Buy weed
B. Smoke weed
C. Find FOOD!!!!!

5. Pineapple Express. The top five picks are simply great, great films. On weed. James Franco is the sexiest, dirtiest pot dealer ever to have lived.
"It's like killing a unicorn.....with like, a bomb."

4. Friday. "I know you don't smoke weed; I know this, but I'm gonna get you high today. Cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!"

3. Half Baked. I have seen this movie a thousands times, no lie. And I will watch it a thousand more.
"When life gets hard I pick up that card with a smiley face, call him over to my place."

2. Up In Smoke. Is where my money goes. In my lungs and sometimes up my nose. When troubled times begin to bother me, I take a toke and all of my cares, go up in smoke. <3

1. SUPER TROOPERS!!!!!
I. Fucking. Love. This. MOVIE!!!! Everything about it is awesome and I laughed my ass off start-to-finish. This movie totally made state cops the coolest motherfuckers I never wanna meet. Starting right meow.
;)

There it is! What would you put on that list? TELL ME! I may have forgotten a good one. Actually, I know I have!

‪#‎done‬

Comments

Shiny
04/20/2015 7:33pm

Office Space. How can that not make the list?!

The photo of the colorful cigarette ash just caught my eye. The caption makes sense. In life, we are surrounded with both good and bad things but it is up to us which one will rule. If we focus in negativity then that's what we're going to get. But if we inhale only the positive stuffs and expel all that bad vibes, our lives will be much better and lighter. According to some studies, we attract what we always think about. The universe responds to how we feel. So, if you want to achieve something in life, believe that you can do it and the universe will align with your thoughts and give in to your desire. Experts continue to research on the power of the mind and study it further.

SLK
04/20/2015 8:28pm

Yes! Although now I call that dude Burger (Thanks Sex and the City). That's.....my.........red.....stapler.

07/09/2016 2:15pm

It’s now flicking down for the proper and timely procedures. It is the induced with the assessment and security of the right and brightness. Ties the offered for perfection and security of the factors of information of blogs.

11/30/2016 12:24am

In the above blog of your post, this is the most stunning show on TV. I'm focused and others should be as well. On the off chance that you're not watching this show, along these lines, watch it now since it's astonishing and thank you such a great amount for this sort of offering to us.

01/10/2017 2:22am

Harold and Kumar gave me so many positive hours back in my days. This guys just awesome!

Telangana Government conducts the exams in the month of March for all the streams like science, arts,and commerce

Monument valley apk is a puzzle game developed by ustwo games. It is available at play store for about 3.6$. Monument Valley apk free download is available here at the bottom.

04/04/2017 11:42am

This is a very good blog that I will definitively come back Yes it is really great work.

05/01/2017 3:33am

Many candidates had applied for the TET examination. Now they can get the Bihar TET Admit Card 2017 through the online

06/22/2017 2:39am

When it comes to free applications ads are the most annoying part and they can be removed with the following non technical guide

07/03/2017 6:08am

Well! Each Android client needs to secure his information from others as it is worth as well. Android as of now had an

inbuilt security framework to secure the information that is design bolt, setting pin, confront bolt and so on

07/07/2017 6:17am

Kodi is an open source application available for free since 2003. Kodi is previously known as XMBC(xbox media centre) as

it is designed for XBOX by microsoft and it is still maintained by a non profit organisation named XBOX Foundation.

07/14/2017 6:24am

There is an interesting guide for the download and install of the app iRoot. The clear instructions are presented

here in the form of points

09/16/2017 10:25am