Below are some quotes I have read that I love. I would say they were all my favorite but the last one is without a doubt my choice. I would love to have it tattooed on me some day. In the comments, leave me a few of yours. Thanks for reading!
1. “The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.”
2. “Even the biggest failure beats the hell out of never trying.”
3. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.”
4. “Let your faith be bigger than your fear.”
5. “A person who is nice to you but is not nice to the waiter is NOT a nice person.”
6. “If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.”
7. “Keep the faith. The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you’re about to give up hope.”
8. “It is not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.”
9. “Sometimes I feel like giving up then I remember I have a lot of motherfuckers to prove wrong.”
***This last quote is my favorite***
10. “There is freedom waiting for you, on the breezes of the sky, and you ask “What if I fall?” Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?