from Cathy Mitchell "Easy Dump Dinners"

1 can Grands biscuits

1 cup marinara sauce

Pizza toppings: pepperoni, mushroom, onion, banana pepper, olives, etc.

1 cup mozzarella cheese

-Cut each biscui
t in to 6 pieces. Drop in to the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Chop toppings and distribute over biscuits. Drop marinara sauce by the spoonful over toppings. Sprinkle with cheese.

-Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.

Comments

05/02/2016 11:00pm

I'm also interest the fast food and open the shop according to the customer demand. Various people are known to have different food allergens. However, when you eat from a hotel, you will not be able to tell how foo has been prepared hence you will end up awakening the allergens.

12/12/2016 12:05pm

A more convenient way to make and enjoy your home made pizza, in a way of having alternatives if you don;t have the usual ingredients. I made these just when I realized that the dough that I bought got molded easily, and because it's late, there's not enough time for me to go and buy another one. So, instead I used this kind of alternative, and it saved me from a dinner disaster with my family.

Pizza is one of everyone's favorite foods. Making the perfect pizza is like an artist making a masterpiece. Ever since I was a little boy, pizza has always had a special place in my heart. From pizza day in the school cafeteria to pizza parties at sleep away camp, there was nothing more exciting than when that cardboard box was opened to reveal a round pie with eight delicious slices waiting to be devoured. From now on, I can make my own pizza because of this recipe. I'm glad I found this recipe.

07/13/2016 10:53pm

Very interesting pizza recipe! I will try to cook it with the great pleasure!

08/09/2016 9:57am

Sounds amazing. I will try to make this pizza. Thank you!

11/26/2016 12:41am

Travelling is an appealing get wherein you boot experience dressy adventures and dig dressy places. It by the same token gives you a stars in one eye of exploring new things, fight up by the whole of new group and tasting antithetical cuisines. Through travelling, you will besides have a imperil to recognize yourself outstrip and comfort the appeal of life. If you would like to know about real estate, visit us at villakubu.com

11/28/2016 6:26am

interesting discussion on pizza and pizza is also mine favorite one and there are lot's of peoples, who really like to eat pizza.

this is the most awesome news for all the itunes fans just get free itunes card and with this you can listen to 1000 of songs..

12/19/2016 12:56am

01/19/2017 11:24pm

Snapchat Texting

03/23/2017 11:23pm

tutu apps

05/03/2017 12:06am

The Tamilnadu Board SSLC (State Secondary School Leaving Certificate) will be releasing tnresults.nic.in 2017

05/09/2017 4:16am